Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aussie GAS!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Pantsman, Jul 14, 2005.

1. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    lol...i was just lookin at that aggie.

2. i love the idea of the tilt back wheels and a handle, lol :rolleyes:

3. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
  4. Hey Remo- the older MIJ fenders are likle tyhe old 70's Fender Basses- back in their time people thought they were crap, now days eveyone wants one.

I dont know too much about MIJ Fenders- but apparently their quality is very similar to the MIA Fenders. It certianly looks great, and being a Fender owner and lover I'd buy it if I didnt just buy my P-Bass Copy. Check out the fender website, it will tell you what year the bass was made using the serial number.

As for the amp *jizzzzz*

5. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    If I didn't buy me V8, oh i'd be all over that 750. Mind you, the 750 is like the only amp i'd consider swapping it for. Or the 768 + pre rack.

Not yet though :p

Oh how I want one..

6. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Oh, and that G&L has been on there a LONG time.. I almost considered asking him if he'd like to trade my Sterling for it a couple months ago.

7. That G & L has been there a while... If only I didnt already have two basses....

8. G&L !!!! URL puhleeassee! to me they have always looked big and mean :bassist:

But i seriously think we need an Australian thread that lists REAL bass gear available to us, like on ebay, in the trading post and even private sales. We are in a drought you know .... a gear drought! :help: