1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aussie GAS!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Pantsman, Jul 14, 2005.

1. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    lol...i was just lookin at that aggie.

2. i love the idea of the tilt back wheels and a handle, lol :rolleyes:

3. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
  4. Hey Remo- the older MIJ fenders are likle tyhe old 70's Fender Basses- back in their time people thought they were crap, now days eveyone wants one.

I dont know too much about MIJ Fenders- but apparently their quality is very similar to the MIA Fenders. It certianly looks great, and being a Fender owner and lover I'd buy it if I didnt just buy my P-Bass Copy. Check out the fender website, it will tell you what year the bass was made using the serial number.

As for the amp *jizzzzz*

5. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    If I didn't buy me V8, oh i'd be all over that 750. Mind you, the 750 is like the only amp i'd consider swapping it for. Or the 768 + pre rack.

Not yet though :p

Oh how I want one..

6. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Oh, and that G&L has been on there a LONG time.. I almost considered asking him if he'd like to trade my Sterling for it a couple months ago.

7. That G & L has been there a while... If only I didnt already have two basses....

8. G&L !!!! URL puhleeassee! to me they have always looked big and mean :bassist:

But i seriously think we need an Australian thread that lists REAL bass gear available to us, like on ebay, in the trading post and even private sales. We are in a drought you know .... a gear drought! :help: