1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Australia: 2004 Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo (black) with OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Aussie Mark, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Aussie Mark

Aussie Mark I come from a land down under

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Endorsing Artist: Fender; O'Neill Amps; Cave Passive Pedals
    Great 2004 Rickenbacker 4003 bass in classic Jetglo finish. No issues, no weak E string, in near mint condition. Includes factory case, aftermarket surround for the bridge pickup (ie. for use if you remove the pickup cover, like everybody does), and a set of Dunlop straplocks with Rick style machine screws (as well as the original Schaller straplock compatible Rickenbacker strap posts)

Strung with near new TI Jazz Flats for that lovely vintage thump. Pickup cover is currently removed but is included, of course.

AUD$1999 includes free shipping Australia wide

ricfront.

2. Aussie Mark

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Price reduced. Will go to eBay on Sunday if no interest from TB'ers between now and then.

This price is several hundred dollars less than you can buy a used 4003 on eBay in the US and ship it to Australia with GST and Customs fees taken into account. 4003's go for around US$1600-$2200 on eBay, so do the sums :)

3. I want this ridiculously badly. Unfortunately my next 2k goes to the cleric error of the government. Anyone who wants a Rick in australia, this is like the deal of a decade.

4. Aussie Mark

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    bump.

Last chance before it goes to eBay this coming weekend.

5. Aussie Mark

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Gone to eBay with bidding opening at AUD$1999

6. Aussie Mark

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Sold, BINed on eBay for $2499. Don't say I didn't offer the TB community a great price first!

7. Wow- was there for 1 day??

8. Aussie Mark

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Not quite 2 days. There were 12 people watching the auction before it got BINed, so I expected it to be a slow week with a bidding frenzy at the end. I'm happy :hyper:

9. mani

mani

Apr 23, 2006
    Tasmania
    Damn I wanted that so badly.

I'll get you're ME20B posted tomorrow Mark:)