1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Authorized dealers in/around Beijing?

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Trouble Brewing, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Trouble Brewing

Trouble Brewing

Feb 11, 2013
    I'm in the market for a Rockbass Corvette $$ out in Beijing. I see some Warwick products available online, particularly the Chinese made Rockbass line. That being said, I don't really have any good way of knowing which vendors are reliable, how far down the supply line they are, and so on. Chinese customer service isn't usually much to speak of, so I figured it was worth touching in with Warwick before moving forward.

Do you guys happen to have a list of approved sellers in Beijing or China? Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
  3. Trouble Brewing

Trouble Brewing

Feb 11, 2013
    Thank you, I'll give them a ring.

Just a heads up for your web developer: you might want to use another streaming video site for the Shanghai showroom. Youtube is blocked in China, so many of those looking for information might find they can't watch the video.

http://www.youku.com is what most Chinese people use.

4. Trouble Brewing

Trouble Brewing

Feb 11, 2013
    I just tried emailing them. That email address doesn't appear to be valid.

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    I apologize if that address was not working. Here is the email for the General Manager of Warwick China: w.jiang@warwick.cn

Thanks again!

6. Trouble Brewing

Trouble Brewing

Feb 11, 2013
    Thanks a ton. They've been very helpful.