Automotive darwin award

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Josh Ryan, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    There needs to be a part of your driving test that makes you know stuff like this before they'll let you drive on your own.

I don't even understand car stuff but everyone was all "omg ur kidding right?"

4. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAaaa Bloody ****in priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  5. You should change the title to " When Idiots attack Cars" :D
  6. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I started reading and thought, "Ok, so his nut is on too tight, what's so funny". Then I kept reading and... :D :D :D :D
  7. Wow. I'm surprised the engine didn't disintergrate itself into 500 little pieces of airborn metal!
  8. an IQ of 80 is borderline retarded.
  9. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Ahh, the automotive equivalent of shoving a tire air-hose up a puppy's behind.
  10. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    hehehe, nice...

Another one for you:
    We had a customer get pissed at our mechanics for taken too long to fix brakes... (it wasn’t that long really…)

Basically his brakes where so screwed up that we had to take it off and wait to order new ones because there was nothing left to put back and lots of things damaged. While waiting we put wheels back on and pushed the car out to work on different one... everything was fine but guy got pissed that it took so long... took the car and drove off with out brakes... he didn’t make it too far...

And yes he knew that car had no brakes...

If this guy isn’t joking... I think they are close… then again.. this guy does drive dodge neon... chrysler is a bad thing to drive except if its jeep :D

11. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

what does no oil pressure do? im new to cars.
  12. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Well, there would be no oil in his engine. No oil, no lubrication. Lots of friction. Boom.
  13. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  14. Not so much "boom" as eeeeeeeeeerrkkkkkkkschhhhh and there you have an engine that just welded itself together and seized. And also "kserg" that's a funny story too, actually I live in a relatively small town and I know a guy that went weeks without brakes literally, he just would downshift until he was barely rolling up to a stop sign or light and then e-brake it. :eek: