1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Avalon u5 for sale!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by v-12, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    I picked this up from a fellow tb'er a few months ago, and unfortunately i have to sell it to fund my mesa buster gas!
    i REALLY LOVE the tone (as does my guitar player!), but i can only have a piece of gear a few months before i get the shakes and have to get something else ;) , and with the holidays ahead i can't keep it and buy the mesa so........

its in excellent condition (i've only used it for a few practices and recording) and it has it's origional packaging. here's the pics from the sale a few months back (they are much better than any i could take, and its in the same condition) if anyone needs new pics please let me know!

$395 plus shipping, the only trade i'll consider would be this pre towards a buster or possibly a d-180, or maybe even a 400, :p

2. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    bump for the front page.

3. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I want another Avalon. I wish I had something you wanted to trade.

4. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    ^ so do I! ;)

saturday bump....

5. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    Here's a few current pics-
    the box on top is the original box with foam for safe shipping....

6. big2277

big2277 Great Success!

Mar 2, 2006
    Bloomington IL
    PM sent!

7. v-12

v-12

Mar 3, 2005
    FL Panhandle
    pm replied

8. v-12

v-12