1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Avalon U5 fs/ft

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by msquared, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I had a thread on this in the amps forum a while back but I ended it saying that it was off to Ebay. In truth, it was off to my studio where I've been playing through it nonstop. But I really do need to sell it.

There isn't anything noteworthy about this one. It wasn't used by anyone famous and hasn't been modded with all purple LEDs or a Louis Vuitton chassis. But it does make with the fantastic tones.

I'll sell it for $410 shipped+insured, or you can offer something in trade for it. I have my eye on 1U rackable preamps in particular and would be willing to add cash for a Kern, Aguilar, or Read. I'd also take the right SWR IOD + cash. But mostly I'd like the money.

Click on the pics to see bigger versions:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Anyone who hasn't tried one of these out owes it to themself to do so. These boxes are awesome and versitile despite appearances.

Good price too!

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Maaan, this is back??

I just got me some Christmas money too, and my J48 is about to sell... :(

I'm hurtin'!

4. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Actually I just sent it out yesterday and forgot to close this. Sorry, man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.