1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pointblank72, Apr 28, 2010.

1. pointblank72

pointblank72

Dec 14, 2009
    Cairns, QLD
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience in mixing an Avatar 410 with another branded 410 and come up with a winning combo?

I've been digging through the threads about mixing Cabinets and have come to the end result that a lot of people recommend sticking with the same cabinet when doubling your rig as you can often run into trouble with phasing issues and different sensitivities when mixing cabs.

Is this often the case or has anyone come across a particularly good combo with the Avatar 410? Or has anyone been playing 2 Avatar 410s and reckon they sound absolutely amazing? I'm using an SVT 2 pro by the way in terms of amplifier.

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Yes, 2 of the exact same cab equal MORE than the sum of their parts. Any other combination is a crap shoot, at best.