Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ed DiVincenzo, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Ed DiVincenzo

Ed DiVincenzo

Nov 17, 2002
    I bought this on a whim last August. Big bang for the buck. It has sat virtually unused in my den since I got it. Avatar is a factory direct builder (see their web sight www.avatarspeakers.com for details and specs). This cabinet has the Eminence "Delta" series speakers (56 oz. magnets) and the Foster 100W tweeter. As stated...this unit is "As New."

Shipping will be via insured, UPS and will be approx. $45.00 to $60.00. to the lower 48. (My shipping was $49.00 crossing the country)

I don't want to beat the dead horse, but this is a really nice cabinet for the dollar. The Eminence speakers alone are worth selling price...Eddie

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Is this ported in the front as the "new" ones are?

3. Ed DiVincenzo

Ed DiVincenzo

Nov 17, 2002
    I can't respond about the "newnes"of the design. This cab is only a few months old ais ported in the rear behind each speaker...Eddie

4. Ed DiVincenzo

Ed DiVincenzo

Nov 17, 2002
    Update: I'll take $175.00 for the Avatar (plus shipping). It's the the holidays and can use the $$...Eddie

5. BigTopBruno

BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    I would be interested if you lived close by...where are you?

tx