Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Avatar 4x10 Charlotte/Upstate SC Area

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Well I'm getting a new bass cabinet so I'm getting rid of my Avatar to help pay for it. You can check out the specs at the Avatar website (www.avatarspeakers.com it's the B410) the only difference is that it's rear ported (the new ones are front ported) and that also means it is 24" high instead of 27" like the new ones. Mine is in great condition, like brand new except for I removed the avatar label, it was about 1/2" high and 3" long in the bottom corner of the cab and was just hot glued on. I just took it off cause I thought it made the cab look better. It's been gigged with less than 10 times and has just sat in my room the rest of the time. It works perfectly, is 8 ohms, and sounds amazing. It also has the casters Avatar sells connected and they work great and are very secure, and the cabinet doesn't roll when being played even on smooth surfaces.

I'm asking $250 OBO and I'd like to sell it locally. I'm in the Charlotte/Upstate SC are but am willing to travel about an hour and a half in any direction if you want to pick it up. I'd be willing to ship it but it would probably cost like $70 and I don't think it's really worth it, but if you wanna pay for it I'll do it. You can email me Wownirvana@aol.com if you have any questions, want my phone number to talk about making a deal, or have requests for pics~Josh

2. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    bump bump bump bump.........................bump~Josh

3. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    bump
    bump bump bump bump bump bump bump~josh