Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

avatar 4x10... who wants it.. cash or trade or both

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ErikKrueger, Oct 22, 2002.

1. i have an avatarB410 bass cabinet for sale or trade... let me know anything you have for trade, a fretless bass, rack gear, stomp bozes, anything. i will even through in cash if it is something i really really want... here are the specs i got from the site:

The B410 features a rugged 3/4 inch PLYWOOD cabinet with dadoed joints and is loaded with four heavy duty American Made Eminence 10 inch DELTA Bass Speakers and a tweeter. These Eminence Delta 10's have 56 oz magnets and 2.5 inch voice coils and are rated at 300 watts RMS each speaker. The four 10's combined are rated at 1200 WATTS RMS. It has tons of Punch! The Foster high frequency compression horn tweeter is the most popular tweeter used by some of the best companies in the bass cab business. The tweeter is filtered with a mylar capacitor crossover and has an adjustable volume control on the back input panel. The cabinet is covered in black carpet, has protective corners, large recessed steel bar handles, full face steel diamond pattern expanded metal grill, rear ports, steel input panel with dual 1/4 inch in/out jacks and is available in ONE of the following: 4, 8, or 16 ohm mono. Weight 79 lbs, Dimensions 25H x 25W x 16.5D

2. bump..

3. last bump

4. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    is it the 4 or 8 ohm version???

5. 8 ohm.

6. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    nope need 4 ohms, sorry take that other offer...