Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by squire_pwr, Jun 10, 2004.

1. squire_pwr

squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    I'm helping a friend of mine get a rig together and told him to check out Avatar, of course. :) I was checking out the webpage when I sent him the link, when I saw this page.

http://www.avatarspeakers.com/Ashdown.htm

Apparently you can get a discount if you buy an Avatar cab and an Ashdown head! :hyper: Wish I knew of this earlier. oh well... Has anyone done this or has experience with Avatar and Ashdown together? If you have taken advantage of this deal, how big of a discount do you get for the ashdown?

2. "Wish I knew of this earlier. oh well..."

Me too. Just ordered an Ashdown combo (MAG C210T) online, but I would've been open to a nice deal on a head and cab! :crying:

3. I haven't bought the Ashdown with the Avatar but I do own the Avatar B212 and it's really an excellent cab.

I play it through an SVT Classic and run it along side an Eden 210XLT...the B212 is a perfect compliment.
    I'm very impressed with the quality of construction and the sound. It's a steal.