1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by squire_pwr, Jun 10, 2004.

1. squire_pwr

squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    I'm helping a friend of mine get a rig together and told him to check out Avatar, of course. :) I was checking out the webpage when I sent him the link, when I saw this page.

http://www.avatarspeakers.com/Ashdown.htm

Apparently you can get a discount if you buy an Avatar cab and an Ashdown head! :hyper: Wish I knew of this earlier. oh well... Has anyone done this or has experience with Avatar and Ashdown together? If you have taken advantage of this deal, how big of a discount do you get for the ashdown?

2. "Wish I knew of this earlier. oh well..."

Me too. Just ordered an Ashdown combo (MAG C210T) online, but I would've been open to a nice deal on a head and cab! :crying:

3. I haven't bought the Ashdown with the Avatar but I do own the Avatar B212 and it's really an excellent cab.

I play it through an SVT Classic and run it along side an Eden 210XLT...the B212 is a perfect compliment.
    I'm very impressed with the quality of construction and the sound. It's a steal.