Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Avatar B115 w/Horn FS, Excellent, Kappa Pro Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ibz, Jan 27, 2006.

1. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Hello TBer's, I'm selling my excellent/near new condition Avatar B115 w/Horn. These are really great sounding cabs and I used this as a standalone with my Trace V-type Head with excellent results. Great vintagey vibe goin'.

The carpet/ cab is really clean, very little use and wear. I had a chance to pair this up with my buddy's Avatar 2x10 and it really sounded great togeather too. This cab is 8ohm w/ 2 paralell in out 1/4" and a speakon connector. So, you can easily add it as an addition to your rig or as standalone. The speaker is an Eminence Kappa Pro, and handles 600W. Never been gigged with, and smoke free home.
    I'm asking $174.99 + shipping for it.

I have bought and sold musical equiptment with other TBer's, and on ebay (username: erdawe) with great feedback and sucess. I will ship to Canada and will entertain other places as well.

Please PM me, or email (erdawe@hotmail.com) if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Reveiws can be read here. I also have plenty more detailed pictures upon request.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I might be interested depending on your location.

3. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    pm me with shipping quote to canada! s0l-3j0

4. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    All PM's and emails replied. However, on hold through tomorrow.
    Thanks.

5. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Sold to gregandgail. Thanks.

6. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    it is a 1x12 not a 15 as u mentioned.....

7. gregandgail

gregandgail

Dec 15, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Arrived tonight! Excellent 15 inch speaker. Ready to rumble...

8. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    This is a 15" speaker, they just don't make these more compact 115's anymore, but they kept their 12" model still in production like the one I sold (better driver and design IMHO). So that's why they look alike.

Fantastic, hope you enjoy a little more low end in your rig ;),
    Thanks again.

9. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    sorry! my mistake! what an excellent idea!(compact 115 that handles 600 watts for little loot!)