Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wushuguy, Sep 11, 2003.

1. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    This cab is in just about brand new condition. Everything is perfect except for some very minor scrapes on the corner protectors (not sure what they're called) from the one time that I took it out of my house, to go to my bass lesson. I have used it maybe a total of 6 hours. It has a 15" speaker and a tweeter. Great cab for the price. $190 plus shipping or pick up in the Phoenix area. I can't find the pics right now. I'll try to get them up later. Just PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

2. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Here are some pics. The price is negotiable.

[​IMG]

3. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    And another. Just ignore the GK.

[​IMG]

4. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    I forgot to mention, it's an 8 ohm cab.

5. Jake15

Jake15

Jan 17, 2001
    USA, PA
    How many watts does it handle at 8 and 4 ohms? I'm very interested!

6. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Here is all of the info straight from the Avatar website:

"The New taller, front ported B115H full range bass guitar cab has an American made Heavy Duty EMINENCE KAPPA PRO LF 15" cast frame bass speaker which is rated at 600 RMS Watts and a Foster compression horn tweeter. The 15 has a large 95 ounce magnet and a 3 inch high temperature vented voice coil. The enclosure is covered in black carpet, has protective corners, large recessed bar handles, and dual 1/4" in/out jacks (for daisy chaining with other speaker cabs) with adjustable tweeter volume control mounted on a steel plate. The 15 inch bass speaker and tweeter are protected by a full face steel diamond pattern expanded metal grill. It is Front ported and is available in a 4 ohm or 8 ohm system. This B115H bottom cab mates up beautifully with our 210/410 top cabs. Dimensions 27"H X 25"W X 16.5"D. Enclosure is tuned to 50 Hz and the -3dB is 50 Hz. Weight 69lbs. One year warranty and 14 day return policy."

I have someone who has already offered to buy it. I'm just waiting on his payment. If for some reason this deal falls through, I'll let you know. If not, I'll post here. Thanks.

7. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Cab is sold