1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by BStringJerry, Aug 29, 2005.

1. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    I've got an Avatar B115H Neo I need to sell or trade. It's a 4 ohm and I just got a new amp, so I need to get an 8 ohm. This thing is only a month and a half old, in like new condition, never giged, maybe 4 hours total playing time or less. I'd like to get $200.

Attached Files:

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Umm... If you like the cab's tonality, just grab an 8 phm versoin of the driver and offer up the 4 ohm. Heck, call Dave at Avatar and see if he'll work with you on it... just a thought.

3. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    That's not a bad idea. I'm just not sure about the crossover and tweeter. I might run into a problem with ohms, etc. - I'm not too swift about these things. :meh:

4. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Bump

5. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Bump

6. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Bump. Work with me - I'll split shipping!

7. teej

teej Gold Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I've been looking for either a new 4-ohm cab (115 or 212), or a new head - I can't decide. When/if I do, I'll PM you for more info.