Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xb100, Apr 4, 2004.

1. xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    Yup im getting em sometime in june and ive read perty much all the reivews on the net for both products does anyone have any experiance with these 2 items?? if so could you tell me what you like or dislike about em thx :)
  2. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Well, I just ordered that exact setup, so when it comes, i'll give you the rundown.
  3. kevinsk

Mar 7, 2004
    This is the setup I'm using and so far I really like it. The B210 has plenty of bottom for me with a 4 string. I'm a beginning bass player (~15 yrs guitar) so some of the other posters here could probably speak more specifically to how it sounds vs. other rigs, but for the money I couldn't be happier. The build quality on both the BX3000t and the B210 seems high, especially for the price. One thing you might want to consider is looking at the B212 instead. There are other threads here talking about this so do a search. B212 might be better for a five string.
  4. ThatOneGuy

Jan 2, 2004
    I agree, unless you plan on adding the 212 or 115 later you wont get the lows from the 2x10. Keep Ohms in mind too, if you are planing on getting a second cab, get the 8ohm version. If you're only going to get one, get the 4ohm to get the full wattage from you amp. Either way you go it should be a good lil rig. Make sure you tell us how you like it when you get it :bassist: