Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by brock29609, Jun 6, 2005.

1. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
    This cab has hardly been used, and is better than new. The thin, flemsy internal wire has been upgraded to 12 gauge. The drywall screws that mount the speakers were replaced with 6-prong T-nuts and black bolts from Parts Express, and the speakers now sit flush on the wood (instead of carpet). These upgrades made a SIGNIFICANT improvement in tone. Cosmetic condition is like new. 8 ohms. $165 + $30 to ship (SOLD!). Paypal or money order accepted. Add 3% for paypal. See my ebay feedback under the same user name (brock29609). See specs at Avatarspeakers.com

[​IMG]

The ONLY trade I'll consider is for a deep read Bag End S-12D or Genz Benz NEOX-212T. No exceptions, please.

2. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I most likely want it, but need a few hours to make up my mind.

3. I am interested I am in Columbia let's talk maybe we could meet I have cash. I will PM you my Cell

4. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
    SOLD to Nadav. Thanks!