1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AVATAR B210 NEO ... ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW!! ... SOLD/Pending!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tjh, Dec 6, 2006.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I purchased this last week expecting to replace either my B210 Delta or my SB112Delta LF, but I find it falls almost right between the two in its voicing, so it isnt really going to replace either ... I do NOT need 3 cabs, as the church I play in provides a backline now, and my rig is getting very little use as is. I play a Jazz 4, and like a very mid dominant sound, so I have decided the 210 Delta is the best stand alone for me, and if I need more bottom/power, I add the 112 with it ... that means that this BRAND NEW 4 ohm B210 NEO that just arrived last week is the odd man out ... I could actually send this back to Dave (14 day trial), but he has been so doggone great to deal with, I really prefer not to do that, besides, I might as well pass a bit of a savings along to someone else contemplating purchasing a new one ... this will be packed EXACTLY as shipped from Avatar ... this is a FANTASTIC cabinet, you wont be dissapointed!! if you want your pants flappin, this one is for you, but it just does not fit my agenda at this point, and it makes no sense for me to store it, when Dave has another just waiting for me if I should ever need it ... $240 including shipping ...

2. chas40b

chas40b

Mar 26, 2006
    Upstate NY
    pm sent

3. DADDYBASS1

DADDYBASS1

Jun 11, 2006
    PHX
    I'm intrested Pmd:D

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Both PM's replied to ... thank you ...

5. HeavyFingers

HeavyFingers

Mar 18, 2006
    NOVA
    pm sent.

6. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Cab is SOLD, payment being sent ... thank you for your interest ...