Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    4 ohm model. used for about 25 gigs. Works perfectly. Looks good. No issues. $250. I'm in Wisconsin and would rather not ship.

2. Aenema

Aenema

Apr 18, 2001
    Michigan
    are you aware that those are 280 bran new?

3. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    ..plus $42 for shipping but you still have a valid point. I paid $360 shipped a year ago and now you can get them for $320. Dang! I'm open to offers. :)

4. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I may be interested, I live in Fort Atkinson, and travel the 30 mile trip to mad-town a few times a week. I may like to try it out if you wouldn't mind, shoot me an pm.

Peace
    -Ben

5. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Thanks Saetia but it is gone on a local trade. BTW - got to compare it to a 4x10 side-by-side. The Tubeworks 8 ohm 410 was louder and had more lows but was a bit muddier in the midrange. The highs were comparable with a maybe a slight advantage to the avatar. The Avatar sounded better with the P-bass. The Tubeworks sounded better with the jazz. The guy who traded for it had a 6-string Elrick and seemed to like it quite a bit powered by his Aquilar 750.