Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pgurns, Nov 9, 2005.

1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Up for sale is my Avatar B212 cabinet. It has the optional casters and the crossover upgrade which makes a huge difference in the usability of the tweeter. Click Here for the specific details about the upgraded crossovers. I am clearing the 212 out to make room for an Avatar 210 and a 115 combo just to see how it sounds. I am quite happy with the 212 but I'm GAS'n for something different (I hope I like it as much).

Anyway I'd like to get 175 bucks for it, which I think is fair considering the upgrades(casters and crossover) I will however entertain all reasonable offers. For those interested in local pickup, I live about 40 miles NW of Chicago. For those interested in shipping PM me with zipcode and I will work out actual charges, nothing extra.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Any interest in trades?

3. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Mostly looking for a sale but you never know...whatcha got :)

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    A smallish tascam mixer. Nice meters and a lot of options.

Or a hartke 410.

5. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I think I'll pass on those, but thanks for the offer

6. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002
    Would you ship it to Canada??

postal code = B0N 1L0

??

7. thestevo

thestevo

Aug 12, 2004
    NJ
  8. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    The cab is 4 ohms.
    Since I have been getting a ton of shipping requests I just looked up a few different rates.

57 bucks to the west coast
    45 bucks to the east coast
    midwest somewhere in between, since I live in Illinois

Paul

9. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    mikgag, I have no problem shipping to Canada, but UPS wants the province as well as the postal code to calculate costs. Shoot me the province and I will get the quote for ya.

10. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    any interest in the akg trade offer i pm'ed you?

11. Robear22

Robear22 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Beach Park, Ill
    I stay in Waukegan, Il. About 30 miles north of Chicago. I may be interested. Where do you stay.

12. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    thanks to all who replied but I got money for this cab already, so it is now sold. Thanks Stephen