1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Avatar cab price went up just a little bit..

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hyoshim, Oct 4, 2008.

1. hyoshim

hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I just ordered NEO 410 cab from Dave. It is now $429 (it used to be $409). It really is not a significant increase, and Dave told me this could just be the prelude to a more substantial increase..

2. For Dave - he has worked quite hard to create a solid product and the demand growth to this point is a testament to his efforts.

Jay

3. Moondance360

Moondance360

Oct 1, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Uh Oh! :meh:

I just ordered a 210 Neo from Dave on Wednesday. Was hoping to get a 212 also, but it will have to wait another month.

4. wizay

wizay

Mar 5, 2008
    Norway
    im still gonna get an Avatar ;)

5. hyoshim

hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    It still is a very good price considering all the good reviews that I have read so far. It is a supply and demand type of thing that simply cannot be avoided. It is my first time using his product (I've used Eden 410 XLT in the past) and I hope that it will work for me equally well.

6. Germanbassist87

Germanbassist87

May 1, 2008
    Yea if you make a good enough product, price increases won't matter too much. People will still buy if they know its good. Id be willing to pay more for those cabs, an awesome product.

7. Aarix

Aarix

May 19, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I just got a B410 a couple weeks ago, and Dave was hinting at a price increase. He said that Eminence speaker prices were up 40% because of a shortage of Neodymium that is expected to get worse.

Glad I got one when I did, but I'd gladly pay $20 more for a cab this nice.