Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by metalbass101, Jul 13, 2004.

1. metalbass101

metalbass101

Jan 24, 2004
    k,seriously guys, I need the info.I asked in the previous post about Avatar but no gave me a good answer.

Do Avatar cabs seriously have a problem with low tuning?
    (or low frequencies).If they do,how bad is it?Please tell me .I'm thinking about getting the B410.I need some answers.

2. The B410 worked well with my 6'er...a little farty at high volumes, but not bad...I'm gonna be getting a 210 and sb115 this week and I'm not worried about it being farty at all...

if you're concerned with anything, email Dave he will email you back with legit answers to whether his cabs will suit you or not....great great service!

3. I have a B210 and B212 rig right now and I play a 5 string as my regular instrument. I have never had a problem with playing the Low B and having it not sound as good as the other notes. if you tend to play really high it looses some clairity. I'm not sure how well it would do with notes below B, but much of it has to do with how much power you are putting into it. avatar cabs are not real efficient so the more power you have avialable to them the better they are going to sound.