Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Avatar Cabinets, Eminence speaker and parts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dcr, May 27, 2005.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

Well, I managed to sell one of my Edens and ordered a Schroeder 1210. So I've finally put my Avatars up for sale.

a.) Avatar SB112. 4-ohm. Almost "Like New" condition, certainly Excellent or better. Has four rubber "feet" installed to protect bottom and corners. This cab is one version back -- it's the vertical model, not the current horizontal one on Dave's site. Has the Speakon connector on backplate. $145 plus shipping SOLD

b.) Avatar CB112 (or I think that's what it was called). 8-ohm. This is the square/cube-shaped now discontinued model. Loaded with Eminence Kappa Pro speaker. $135 plus shipping. SOLD

c.) Avatar backplate. Previous version, with no Speakon connector. New -- never used. I got it from Dave and swapped it out on the SB112. $12.50 shipped CONUS.

d.) Conversion kit. Pretty much everything you need to upgrade your Avatar, according to a couple of the threads here on TB. $20 shipped CONUS

Kit contains:

(1) Peerless tweeter (HDT100)
    (1) 100W 8-ohm L-Pad
    (1) Solen 6.8 uFarad cap
    (1) 1.0 mHenry inductor
    (1) wooden plate cut to drop in the Peerless tweeter

e.) Eminence Alpha 8MR. Bought it from TB'er to use on a project with the Avatars. No longer needed. $25 shipped CONUS

Link to some Avatar pix: http://community.webshots.com/user/dcr72104

More pix available -- just ask and I'll send them to you.

Thanks!

dcr

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Sunday bump!

dcr

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    PM sent on CB112.

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump for lowered prices and sale pending on CB112.

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bump for edit on parts listing, lowered prices.

dcr

6. PM'd

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM replied to.

dcr