1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Avatar G212 Vintage - Tone Tubby Alnico and Celestion Greenback

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Dec 20, 2011.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Here we have my Avatar Speakers G212 Vintage speaker cabinet. (G212 Vintage)

The cabinet is black tolex with a wheat grill. It is currently loaded with a Tone Tubby Red Alnico (Red Black Alnico) and a Celestion G12M "Greenback" (Celestion | Guitar Loudspeakers)

The speakers are worth a bit on their own and in my opinion, sound great together. The alnico cuts through the mix a bit more, and sound guys love to mic up the greenback.

The cabinet has a few dings and nicks in it, but is in great condition. I was using it with the '76 Fender Bassman I have listed as well and they both worked very well together.

The cabinet jacks are wired to be either used as a stereo cabinet at 8 ohms per side, or a mono cabinet at 4 ohms.

$400 for talkbass members.

fs1220_09.

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

bump