1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Lagaupia, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Lagaupia

Lagaupia

Apr 23, 2007
    RI
    Anybody check these out yet? Looks like avatar is offering grill cloth/tolex for their bass cabs now.

2. Thunderhead

Thunderhead

Apr 5, 2008
    Indiana
    I just ordered a B210 yesterday. Black tolex with the black/silver cloth and white piping. Should be here next week. I would offer to post pics, but I don't have a camera :meh:

3. CjSlayer

CjSlayer

May 11, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    yes, I had noticed this week that Dave added the cloth grill option. I think it really added a classy look to the cabinets. Nice change from the utility cage look you get from most cabs. Only prob you may encounter is the gui****ist taking home your cab by mistake. hehe

4. experimental bassist

experimental bassist

Mar 15, 2009
    I just saw the cloth grills at the Avatar website this evening. Very cool.

I'd love to see some pics if anyone cares to post them.

Oh, and extra points for creative and "unconventional" color options. :)

5. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    It's nice to have the extra options. But the vintage look isn't for everybody. I'm not into it... :rollno:

MM

6. Yeah I noticed this last week, I think. I wish they would have been doing it a couple of years ago when I ordered my 2x10. Oh well, maybe I will just have to sell this one and get a new one.