Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by orskard, May 15, 2005.

1. orskard

orskard

Mar 17, 2004
    Indiana
    Anyone have any info on it? Is it REALLY coming out? If so when, and how much will it be?

I want to get a 2x12 really bad and i want to get the neo for the weight factor, i have a 2x10 now and i really love it.

any one got the facts?

2. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    Have you tried contacting Dave directly at Avatar? I'm sure he'd be happy to answer all of your questions.

3. Dave will gladly answer any of your questions. Call Him between 10am-3pm PST!

(208)762-5251

4. rarrr8

rarrr8 Guest

May 16, 2005
    Greetings!

I just placed an order for two Neo 212 cabs today from Dave. He told me that Eminence was currently out of the 12" Neo speaker frames & he is expecting his shipment in around the later part of next month. My back is hosed so I'm really looking forward to the awesome sound of the Avatar 212s without the weight! I believe the price of 299.00 for these to be one of the best bargains out there in the bass world.

5. Ordered one today...too bad I lack patience, it may be July before it shows up...