1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Frankie Fender, May 4, 2006.

1. I just have to put in an unsolicited plug for Dave at Avatar Speakers. He is tops in customer service and standing behind his product well after the sale. It is refreshing to deal with someone who understands this.

I had purchased a B410 Kappa Pro last spring and only now realized it had a bad crossover. Dave sent me a new one that arrived within three days. No questions asked, No hassles, No charge! He has earned my support for life. Thanks Dave!

2. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    I damn wish he would send two of the new crossover rear plates to me here in Australia.. I have the only two Avatar cabs in the country.. come on that must be worth something!!! anyone want to be a middleman for me!! he just WILL NOT ship international.. *sob*

3. Nico3535

Nico3535

Mar 8, 2006
    Florida
    He was extremely helpful when I ordered my cab, and helped me pick out the right one for me. Thanks Dave!

4. vyse933

vyse933

Mar 31, 2006
    Grand Haven, MI
    i love dave as well. i kinda feel like sending him an email with a link to this forum just so he can see all the good things we say about him.

5. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I think my B212 was the first Avatar cab in Canada. At that time, they weren't shipping to Canada.

6. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for a cab before ordering, but Dave was still a really nice guy to me. Great doing business with, quality cabs too.