1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fralim01, Oct 14, 2004.

1. I have a b112 (1x12) and I love it. FOr bigger gigs I need to add a second cab. ANybody have any experience with adding either a 210Neo, b212, or a second b112 from Avatar to the b112 I currently have? I love how all the cabs at Avatar are modular!!

Suggestions?

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I have two of the CB112s and they make an earth-shaking combo when paired up with my M-2000.

3. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I love my B212 very punchy and handles my lows very well.

4. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    Depends on what type of sound you want...

I had an original (cube) Compact 15...two actually. One sounded kinda weak, two sounded great. Bought the first B12 that Dave sold, sounded OK by itself, AWESOME with one C15.

Later, I owned a pair of B212s, which sounded nice, but I really liked the addition of upper mids that the B210 added.

I kept my two B210s (one front ported, one rear ported) and use them with the pair of EV designed, EVM15 loaded cabinets that I built.

Since the Delta 12LFs sound kind of like 15s, you could add another SB112 for booming lows or add a 210 for punchy upper mids (don't know how the NEO cabinet sounds though).