1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Avatar SB112 $175 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    4 ohm, 500 watts. Has the slightly older vertical gril (I still keep it on it's side). Jack plate has both Speakon and 1/4" connections.
    This one has been improved by adding a different coil to increase the crossover slope from the 6 db/octave factory to a 12 dB/octave to make it much smoother-sounding.
    I dig the cab but I'm selling to pay for an Epifani 1x12 combo I purchased (this cab was previously used as my portable cab rig because of its small size and weighs under 50lbs.)

Buyer pays PayPal fees.

2. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    PM sent.

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    PM Sent

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    PM sent.

5. If I didn't have different needs right now I would buy this cab right away. I could pick it up too! AAARRRRRRGHHHHH!

Oh well, here's a free bump.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sale pending....lots of offers, so I had to go with the first I received that offered payment today. If that falls through, I'll go to the next person on the list.

7. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    SOLD to jmb7183 with the first paying offer. Thanks for all the interest, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.