Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Jan 17, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I bought this cab from fellow TB'er swingmaster just a couple weeks ago. It is in DEAD MINT condition. I took it out of the box and played it for maybe two hours at home. It never left my house, and it never left the previous owners either. I also have the original box that it was shipped to me in.

The cab sells for $250 shipped at Avatar. You can have this one shipped to your door for $200, which is exactly what I bought it for. The only way the price comes down is if you come get it. Why am I selling it? I thought I needed two 112's, I only need one. I am not accepting trades of any kind.

Here is a picture of the cab:Avatar SB112

Send me a PM, or an e-mail.

-Mike

2. Bump for a GREAT deal. Somebody needs to jump on this.

Jay

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Thank you Jay!

I'd go $175 with no shipping. This cab is in showroom mint condition.

$175 is $75 less than the shipped price of $250 from Avatar.

-Mike

4. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Is this a lowered price where you're saying "no charge for shipping", or are you saying "not including shipping" (in other words, this is really the same price, just how the deal would be even better for locals)?

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The $175 is for people who meet me, or come get it. I received a couple e-mails asking what the price would be for local pick-up. To save people the time of having to e-mail for that question, I made it clear in that post what the local price is. Oh yeah.....the $175 also applies to people from Vancouver, BC to Bakersfield, California area and all places in between along I-5.

Also......the cab is eight ohms.

-Mike

6. I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this yet. If the cab were of the 4-ohm variety, it would have been mine days ago.

Great cab, great sound, mint condition, and 75$ lower than Dave's already unbeatable prices.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Still for sale.

-Mike

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This cab has been sold to a fellow TB'er......bassmutant.

-Mike