Avatar Speakers Service....Exceptional!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by doc540, May 1, 2004.

1. doc540

Jul 28, 2003
    Beaumont, Texas
    It just can't get any better, folks.

I am so stoked!

First I purchased the 210 cab, then added the compact single 15 a few months ago.

By now everyone knows the 210 won't stack perfectly on top of the CB115 because Dave didn't anticipate everyone laying them on their sides and stacking them with his other cabs.

He refined the design and now sells the SB115.

So, I put my CB115 up for sale through a local, online classified ad and sold it within 30 minutes! I call Avatar and leave a voice message.

Today Dave calls on his dime, chats for 20 minutes, and gives me a SUPER deal on the SB115. I didn't think it could get any better than that.

I was wrong.

He told me he would honor the full 1 year warranty for the kid that bought my used CB115. How cool is that, huh?

Avatar Speakers has the best customer service of any music gear company I've ever dealt with. Cusomer for LIFE, here!

2. Yes, people say dave rocks. What do you think of your cabs? I hope to get the B410 and B115 the end of summer. Can't wait!
  3. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    I'm in the hunt for new cabs, I have a M-Pulse 600 and need something to handle my Low B. I have a Ampeg SVT-410HE and SVT-115E stack right now. How well is the tone of the 410 and 115?
  4. doc540

Jul 28, 2003
    Beaumont, Texas
    It's a cost/quality/tone equation for me. And the fantastic customer service just seals the deal.

For the money I think they're as well built and good sounding as anything on the market.

Tone-wise thet suit my needs just fine, plenty of bottom, rated for 600 watts RMS, and a horn I can roll off and on as needed.
  5. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    Dave doesn't need to advertise...Talkbass threads should keep him in business till he can retire or run out of plywood... :D :D