Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kearney, Nov 10, 2004.

1. kearney

kearney

Jul 5, 2004
    wheres everyone get the south park portraits with the basses from,? they look perty :bassist:

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, firstly you have to be a supporting member. Then you can find out young grasshopper...

3. kearney

kearney

Jul 5, 2004
    whell where, i might wanna make it my aim icon, or my avatar for another forum

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    To get the ability for an avatar, you MUST be a supporting member, no matter where you're getting them from. And then and ONLY then you can have an avatar.

Ray

5. kearney

kearney

Jul 5, 2004
    umm, im just asking for the website where people made the southpark portraits with the basses, do i have to pay for that knoweledge? can you only get it if you have supported?

6. Chill out dude. Do you think you're going to convince someone to give it to you by being sarcastic?

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    I'm sure someone will give you one once they find this thread, I'm just sayin' you wont be able to use it as an avatar on TB, unless you support :p.

Ray

8. kearney

kearney

Jul 5, 2004
    sorry :bag:

9. yes i would like to know this too and mabey i will just have to become a supporting member once i find out mabey.....

10. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
  11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    If you see one you like, right click on it, then "Save Picture As", save it, and you've stolen it for use anywhere you like, except TalkBass, unless you pay $20. And you should.

12. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Check the website of the television network that airs South Park.