1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Avenson Audio Headphone Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by J Moe, Feb 19, 2016.

1. J Moe

J Moe The Pursuit of Life Lived in The Pocket

Jan 20, 2012
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    If you know what this is, then we're gonna be best friends. If not, you can read up on it here: Headphone Amp – Avenson Audio (and we could still probably be best friends, don't worry).

I heard about this beauty from Peter at A Designs Audio. He mentioned that they used these for their REDDI's at the NAMM show (or something like that, it was a couple years ago). Anyway, I've had this guy on my board in a hard-wired IEM setup since, and I can't begin to articulate the sound quality of it. I'm just not gigging out like I used to, at least not with an IEM engineer to make this worth it - so it's back to wedges for now. No use in this sitting around. $300 split shipping.

**Let me know if this should be posted in Accessories instead?**

Photo Feb 19, 1 57 47 PM. Photo Feb 19, 1 57 58 PM. Photo Feb 19, 1 57 32 PM. Photo Feb 19, 1 58 11 PM.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. J Moe

Jan 20, 2012
    La Crosse, WI
    $500 shipped?

3. J Moe

Jan 20, 2012
    La Crosse, WI
    $450 shipped?

4. J Moe