Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

average price for a Warwick?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stealthco4545, May 22, 2001.

1. whats the price for a Corvette standard 4 string? I've looked but I can't seem to find a price.

2. Howdy Stealth,

If you fill out your profile then we'll know where you're from and what currency your talking.
    Secondly, where did you look? It took me about 25 seconds to do a web search (try Google) and find a price of about $1199.00 @ http://www.danabgoods.com/warwick_pricing.html. If this is the list price then you can potentially pay a few hundred less at a dealer. There are also plenty of reviews out there where folks list what they paid for the bass. Additionally, you can probably get a used one in the $500-$700 range. :)

3. j.s.basuki

j.s.basuki Supporting Member

May 14, 2000
    asia/australia
    Warwick Corvette standard 4 strings , natural oil finish , passive is arround DM 600 or US 270 with gig bag, factory direct.

4. A corvette for 270.... that is my idea of a good deal

5. bste9

bste9

Jun 15, 2000
    St. Louis
    I bought a corvette standard awhile ago for i think $849 and guitar center. i aslo got a ard shell case for around 100.

6. bste9

bste9

Jun 15, 2000
    St. Louis
    I bought a new corvette standard awhile ago for $849 and guitar center. i aslo got a ard shell case for around 100.

7. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Stealthco -

Give Bass Central a call (800-545-8813). We'll match or beat any reputable price you get on one. Best service you're gonna get anywhere, run by a bunch of crazy bassists, what more can ya ask for? ;)