Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AWESOME BASS RIG! CHEAP!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by cliffemall, Dec 8, 2003.

1. cliffemall

cliffemall

Dec 8, 2003
    FOR SALE: Like new behringer BX-1200 and Madison/legion sound 4x10 cab. Great rig for anyone espcially for a beginner or someone who is just starting out in the gigging world. All equipment is in virtually new condition. I added casters to the cab and replaced the wire with higher quality wire. When the BX-1200 and cab are wired together it puts out 220 watts and change. Normally runnin 4ohms out an 8ohm head isnt good but the guy at behringer assured me that this sturdy amp could take it for the occasional gig. Lots of punch and ample lows and highs...best suited for anything especially slap, metal, and high soloing. Really a great rig! Both pieces are still under warranty for about another 2 mths or so. Its going for $500 obo. New, this rig costs over that including shipping. (about 280 for the amp and 290 for the cab)Its located in Houston Texas. Pickup would be swell but shipping arrangements can be made if you wish. (I will pay a fair amt of the shipping since im including the past shipping costs in the price) If u can pick it up I can let it go for 450. You can contact me at nlgcub@lycos.com. Its being reconditioned right now but it should be available by christmas. E-mail for pics.