Awesome FedEx Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tom the thumb, May 30, 2003.

1. I know folks here are curious about shipping experiences so I thought I would share this VERY POSITIVE experience with TBL.

I just got off the phone with a FedEx driver calling from his cell. I was expecting a new preamp in the mail. The address on it was incomplete. It had my house number but the street name was incomplete. ALSO, and to make matters worse, the numbers fell off my house in a wind storm recently. So the FedEx guy had incomplete street name, and my house did not have the number! I would think most people would have given up but he called me at work. He had guessed and was at my house already but did not know because of the missing numbers. I was on the phone with him as he handed it to my kid.

I know if you are concerned about customer service this seems like a no brainer. He did what he should have. But that's just it, not much good customer support out there these days with brains and/or doing what they should. I was a little surprised such a big company would bother.

Thanks, FedEx. Wish I got the guy's name. He deserves a high five. (Or a low 5 with a thunderous low B.)

Tom H.
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Excellent story.

You should write a letter to FedEx, they'll know who it was.