AWESOME PACKAGE: Rogue 4-string bass and COMBO AMP!!! LOW PRICE!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by The Keeper, Oct 22, 2000.

1. The Keeper

The Keeper

Sep 2, 2000
    Hey, I've got a ROGUE SX100b 4 string bass for sale. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or dents. The bass is only 3 months old and still sounds as good as new. This bass is very easy to play, especially after I recently adjusted the neck, pickups, and bridge for optimal ease of play and tone.
    It's a great low-end bass. The reason I'm getting rid of it is that I'm planning to buy a high end Ibanez soon.

I've also got a Rogue 20watt amp combo. It's got a 3-band equalizer, a headphone jack (great for playing at night!), and a presence setting for added tonal variations. It's a great small area and practice amp and is awesome for just jamming with friends. It has a crack in the plastic corners (was like that when I got it), but it's not super noticable and doesn't affect the sound at all.

I'm selling both of these for $200 (I'll also throw in a 15' cable)!! That's everything you need to start playing right away!!

If interested, e-mail me at . I am also willing to sell the Amp and the Guitar separate.
  2. Len-Dogg

Dec 27, 2001
    I'm just letting you know that you can get the same setup that you just said on MF for $80 for the bass and $40 for the amp. And that is all new. So try selling that setup for $100 and not $200 and you might get a bite.

3. What colour is the Rogue?

PS - This post is over one year old! This guy is probably playing a Sadowsky by now!
  4. beachgeddy

Jul 11, 2001
    Muskegon, MI
    hey if its black, I might think about it. also, I'm looking for an amp with crack in the corners. that sounds like a steal!