1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

AWESOME PACKAGE: Rogue 4-string bass and COMBO AMP!!! LOW PRICE!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by The Keeper, Oct 22, 2000.

1. The Keeper

The Keeper

Sep 2, 2000
    Hey, I've got a ROGUE SX100b 4 string bass for sale. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or dents. The bass is only 3 months old and still sounds as good as new. This bass is very easy to play, especially after I recently adjusted the neck, pickups, and bridge for optimal ease of play and tone.
    It's a great low-end bass. The reason I'm getting rid of it is that I'm planning to buy a high end Ibanez soon.

I've also got a Rogue 20watt amp combo. It's got a 3-band equalizer, a headphone jack (great for playing at night!), and a presence setting for added tonal variations. It's a great small area and practice amp and is awesome for just jamming with friends. It has a crack in the plastic corners (was like that when I got it), but it's not super noticable and doesn't affect the sound at all.

I'm selling both of these for $200 (I'll also throw in a 15' cable)!! That's everything you need to start playing right away!!

If interested, e-mail me at the_keeper@bigfoot.com . I am also willing to sell the Amp and the Guitar separate.

2. Len-Dogg

Len-Dogg

Dec 27, 2001
    I'm just letting you know that you can get the same setup that you just said on MF for $80 for the bass and $40 for the amp. And that is all new. So try selling that setup for $100 and not $200 and you might get a bite.

Len-Dogg

3. What colour is the Rogue?

PS - This post is over one year old! This guy is probably playing a Sadowsky by now!

4. beachgeddy

beachgeddy

Jul 11, 2001
    Muskegon, MI
    hey if its black, I might think about it. also, I'm looking for an amp with crack in the corners. that sounds like a steal!