Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Awesome Roscoe up for grabs

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Franz Jr., Oct 23, 2004.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Ok guys I put this up a few eeks ago to see what was out there and finally decided to keep this bass. After much great thought and deep meditation (i think) I have decided that this bass is not for me. here are the specs and I will have better pics tomorrow!

Roscoe SKB 3005
    - Buckeye Burl top w/ matching headstock
    - Spanish Cedar body
    - birdseye maple fingerboard
    - Bart pups, w/ a Aguliar OP-3 preamp
    - molded case
    - no dings on the top, a few light scratches on the back of the body, which you can't see unless you look.
    - pretty much mint in condition overall
    - right now it is strung with a high C

What I would consider for a trade. I am not quite sure, open to almost anything, but I would favor a high end jazz style bass. Thanks for looking and like I said if you are interested email me and I will send you better pics tomorrow. bassplyr4cj@yahoo.com

Brandon

2. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Got a price on this bass?

3. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
  4. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
  5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I still want the hat...

Ray

6. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Any price on this one yet, or is it for trades only?

7. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
  8. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    I just wanted to give you guys a Roscoe update. Turns out this bass has a broken truss rod!!! I called Keith and he is fixing it for free since I am the original owner. I am glad no one picked this up, I would hate to to have sent this bass to someone. Thumbs for Roscoe customer service

Brandon