Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AWESOME TOUR COMMING UP!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, Sep 5, 2002.

1. I dont know if you guys were aware but i bunch of new tour dates just got added to the les claypool's frog brigade tour. Im sure most of you know who this is but may not be aware of his new band. I must say i have never been so inspired by musicianship, creativity, and talent then at they're shows. Even if you didn't like Primus i recommend checking them out. They are much different sounding and claypools bass playing and singing has become much better, imo, and they also have an excellent sax player that is quite original in is playing to say the very least. They are also playing with the incredible band MIRV who everyone really needs to check out even if they're cds are next to impossible to find.
    anyway
    www.lesclaypool.com and
    www.mirv.com for info

2. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    No trips to Dallas?!?!:eek: :(

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey, they're actually coming to Connecticut! CT is like the musical black hole where all tours fear to go.

4. Cool, playing Oct. 14th at the house of blues. I might go to that...

5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    music -> miscellaneous.

learn it
    know it
    live it.

6. posting under misc was actually my first idea but i figured it would get moved to off topic since it wasnt directly "bass" related. oh well...

7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    bass related goes in the forum that is most appropriate.

music (non-bass) related goes in misc.

non-music related goes in OT.

8. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I saw the Frog Brigade in Columbus last month. Absolutely incredible. Nothing like it ever, and there was great musicianship as well as visually entertaining. Definitely a must-see.