Awesome!

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by swamprocker, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Just logged in and saw this new forum. was this created to segregate us,:bassist: lol J/K.
    very cool.
    Hopefully this forum will take off. I know I will pass the word around that it's here.

2. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Richmond, CA
    Yeah, it's about time. I've visited the other forum a while back before the new owners took over and I found the site not very user friendly. Too much crap to wade through to get to the juicy bits. Hopefully this will be alot better. Thanks Paul!

3. mcnaire2004

mcnaire2004

Jan 17, 2006
    everywhere
    I play classical but I have always been interested in bluegrass.

4. I think this is a great addition to the site! I know I'll be on TBDB a bit more frequently now, with the lower number of DB players it's naturally less busy than the EB side. I've got an upright for bluegrass/rockabilly so I hope this turns into a very informative sub-group-thing. Awesome. Can't wait to check out the bass playing tonight, I'm seeing the Reverend Horton Heat and the Legendary Shack Shakers!

5. Thanks Chris, Jeremy and Damon.

6. M Ramsey

M Ramsey

Mar 12, 2005
    North Carolina
    in the immortal word of southeastern bluegrass players

SON!!!!!!

7. POOPSMITH

POOPSMITH Inactive

Mar 26, 2007
    Scranton PA
    well said!
    :bassist:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021