Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Axe Deoderant Body Spray Commerical

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by StartingLineBass, Dec 23, 2002.

1. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    I know this is kind of wierd but does any one know the riff of that commercial? The one with the elevator. It has such a cool bass riff. I like it!

2. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    its pretty easy youll figure it out no problem

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i LOVE that commercial! why doesn't crap like that ever happen to me...no, i don't mean the effeminate guy or the little old lady, either! :D

4. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    Hey if anyone cares......i just checked my basement........my mommy got me some Axe for xmas!! Maybe if I take a bath in it and go in an elevator maybe I'll get some holiday "cheer"!

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    sure, why not go try it out, man...let me know if anything innerestin' ensues.

6. linkin

linkin

Jan 6, 2003
    i got some axe an havnt gotten any action since ,liars

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    man, that ain't cool...

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    maybe it's defective, mine works like a charm :cool:

9. linkin

linkin

Jan 6, 2003
    what kinda axe do u got? i got the tsunami crap,must be defective :mad:

10. fufu

fufu

Aug 18, 2002
    Hehe.. At least now I don't feel lke a loser, I learned the bass line to that one beer commercial where a band at a restaurant couldn't play because ther bassist hadn't shown up, so the chef joined in..

11. 8mm

8mm Guest

Jan 7, 2003
    dogg tsunami does to work ,maybe its ur shoes:D

12. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    You know, I took a whiff of that stuff in the store the other day, after hearing a girl say, "If I smell a guy wearing AXE, he's definitely gonna get laid." All I can say is, that s**t stinks! It costs $4 a can and it smells like it costs $4 a can. I guess girls have different taste than women, eh?

And how come the dudes that get jumped in that commercial are so damned homely (the frizzy-haired dude that gets mauled by the lady cops and the geek in the elevator)?

13. 8mm

8mm Guest

Jan 7, 2003
    whos got 50 bucks for colonge ??