1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Axon AX 100 MKII Bass/Guitar to Midi Controller

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by thewildest, Jul 5, 2017.

1. thewildest

thewildest Supporting Member

May 25, 2011
    Dear TBers, for sale my lightly used, but in perfect working condition Axon AX 100 MKII, the best bass-to-midi converter that has ever existed, made by Terratec. This unit was my main unit, and while it has been gigged a few times (installed in a rack), it is in "as new" condition; the only sign of wear is a almost unnoticeable scratch at the top that is there since it was first installed in the rack. In the (original) box comes the power supply, the manual and the USB cable. The unit has the latest firmware that was released by the manufacturer; I have played live, practiced with it and I never had any issues. I played it with both piezo and external pickup systems, and there are no units that compare with the Axon's conversion capabilities.

The unit will be shipped from Montreal, all packed in its original box it weights 4kg and measures 53*33*11cm (8.8lb, 21*13*4.3 inches) and it has been kept in a smoke free and temp/humidity controlled environment since I had it.

I am asking the published price + Shipping and I accept paypal. PM if you are interested. Thank you!!

IMG_3938.JPG IMG_3898.JPG
    Sacha Lévesque likes this.