1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Azola Bug Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by rogerjeep, Dec 21, 2016.

1. rogerjeep

rogerjeep

Aug 10, 2005
    Price:
    Strings:
    I am selling my Azola Bug Bass with gig bag. I purchased this bass new in 1999. This Bug Bass does have 2 factory installed pickups. The bass plays and sounds and looks great, however it does have a few minor scratches that you will notice on the shoulder of the bass where the stand touched the bass. I would prefer for this to be local pick up only but I will ship the bass insured and the seller will need to pickup the shipping cost. I am not looking for a trade. The stand in the pic is NOT included. I also have a Azola carved upright that I will be selling and the stand will go with that bass.
    If you have any questions. Send me a message.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. Casillas

Casillas

Nov 22, 2016
    Los Angeles
    message sent.

3. shwashwa

shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    NJ
    id be interested in hearing about the azola carved upright

4. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    What is the scale length on the bug bass? I looks great and flexible. Thanks.

5. nberrios777

nberrios777

Feb 20, 2017
    I am interested in buying the bass. I see you have it listed on Reverb for $1700, but considering the fees that Reverb charges, will you take $1400 and I will take care of the shipping? What is the shipping UPS ground to Riverside california? Here is my number 909 241 9364