Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Azola Eurocoustic...any owners on here?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by jacochops, Feb 15, 2006.

1. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Hey all,
    After a 5 year hiatus from doublebass playing, I am "un-retiring" myself with a gift of a new (used) Azola Eurocoustic!! I got my Master's in performance on Bass and percussion, and played A LOT up until 2001, then my businesses and family took priority. Now, with a bit more time on my hands, I'm back in the saddle!
    I also purchased an Azola Acoustic Babybass, but after doing so, I found this Eurocoustic for sale here in the Forums (Thanks, Talkbass!!), and I'll be selling the Babybass to a High School where I help coach their percussion section...they're getting quite the instrument for the band program, no? Anyway, Zack Pride is sending it out to me on Friday from Bill Merchant's shop in NYC, and should be here before next weekend.

Anyone else here have one or any experience with one? When I first heard it at NAMM a few years ago, I was completely stunned at how realistic the feel and sound was.

Any comments?