B.C Rich Bass, Action Help!!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by War - Lock, Dec 14, 2005.

1. War - Lock

War - Lock

Dec 14, 2005
    Canada - GTA
    :help: :help: :help: :help:

Hi i'm new to the forums and i'm hoping someone with experience or an owner of the War-Lock N.J series 5 String can help me out.

*** ( Yes i tryed a search and read HamBone's post, about action i did not find the right awnser ) ***

Anywho, i realized once i bought the bass that the action was was to high, assuming that it being like any other bass you use the allen key and lower the action.

When i lossen one side of the action it would tilt dramaticly. even if i tryed the oppisite way, or slighting adjusting them so they lower at the same level would still make it go on an angle.

So if there is anyone there that has the slighest idea of what i'm talking about please help!, i want this Axe to play to my expectation.

Thanks!! :help: :help: :help:

2. War - Lock

War - Lock

Dec 14, 2005
    Canada - GTA
    Thanks for the link Joshua for the links but i've already read them. once i figure out how to put up mspaint pictures up.. i can give a visual might give you guys some insight on what i'm talkin about.

War-Lock :bag: lol..
  3. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Go to http://photobucket.com/ and register for your free account. Then just upload your pics and you can link to them or use the "insert image" button and paste it there.

I'm sure we can get you setup if we only could see what is going on. BTW, its nice to see another BCR user! :bassist: