1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD B.C. Rich Warlock (Spalted Neck-Thru) PG Signature Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Snakeman1066, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Snakeman1066

Snakeman1066 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Central Valley
    Price:
    Strings:
    Paolo Francesco Gregoletto signature spalted Neck-Thru Warlock...I bought this for an 80's hair metal project that never really got off the ground, but I also love wood so I didn't really need the excuse...lol

I honestly have no idea what to price this at...I have seen used prices range from $900.00 to $1500.00 new

Mine still has the plastic on it...and has never been out of my home studio/practice space and is in pristine condition.

I'm open to offers

Also open to trades (Especially for a Deluxe Precision Bass® Special or a 51 Style "P") but also looking for a MIM Geddy Jazz, or a 70's style Jazz bass with blocks and binding on neck

• Flat Spalted Maple Top
    • Mahogany Body
    • Ebony Fretboard with Diamond Shape Inlay
    • 24 Jumbo Frets
    • 34" Scale
    • EMG MMCS Pickups

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Kroni and byoung93888 like this.
  2. byoung93888

byoung93888 Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Asheville, NC
    Nice Warlock, wish I had something to trade.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021