1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale B&G Big Sister bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Basspounder, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Basspounder

Basspounder Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Price:
    $2700.00
    Strings:
    This is a killer Big Sister bass from B&G guitars, plays and sounds phenomenal with all paperwork, would say the condition of the bass 9 out of 10. I am the second owner of this AWESOME bass and it is in the same condition as when I received it after I purchased it back In March 2017. This bass is awesome but is not getting played so it is time for a new home. The only issues that I can find on this wonderful bass is that below the bridge there are some surface scratches they are light but there and I cannot get them to photograph and when I changed the strings I noticed that the previous strings left the ball end indents in the body but when you have strings on it you can’t see them. The current strings are Dean Markley Blue Steels Medium light 45 -105 which are new and sound great on this beast. The hard-shell case is included and also in great condition along with the case candy that came with it including the COA. The photos show the condition of this instrument. If you have any questions at all or want to make an offer please open up a private conversation with me rather than posting questions/offers here in the thread. Thanks for looking! Shipping is included in the asking price and no trades please making room to walk. PayPal only for payment and I ship in the U.S. (Lower 48) only.

Here is a video of a B&G Big Sister bass being played the bass in the video is not the one that I am selling but will give you an idea of the great tones that this bass can produce.

Here are some of the SPECIFICATIONS that I got from the B&G Website ( Big Sister Bass | B&G Guitars )

BODY Body thickness : 1.75" / 4.45cm Body length: 17.3" / 44cm Body width: 13.3" / 34cm Back wood: One-Piece Old Growth African Mahogany Top wood: Figured Maple

HARDWARE Bridge: Full Brass B&G Tuners: Gotoh - GB528

FINISH Nitrocellulose

NECK Nut width: 1.62” / 41.3mm Fret 1 Thickness : 0.87” / 22mm Fret 12 Thickness : 0.95” / 24mm Scale length: 34” Neck Joint: Fret 15 Neck wood: One-Piece Old Growth African Mahogany Fingerboard: Old Growth Indian Rosewood Inlay: Pearloid Neck shape: B&G soft V

ELECTRONICS Pickups: Aguilar Single (AG 4SS-D1)

WEIGHT7 - 7.7 lbs.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.

cubanz likes this.
  2. David A. Davis

David A. Davis Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Summerville, SC
    Wow. Beautiful instrument. Great playing too.

TN WOODMAN and Basspounder like this.
  3. Skillet

Skillet Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    Beautiful bass. What would be wonderful would be if we all had that magical "Change Drummer" button like in that video to carry around with us.

Basspounder likes this.