Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

B&H 400?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Sheraton, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Sheraton

Sheraton

Sep 12, 2002
    KL, Malaysia
    I'm gigging in Sheraton Imperial KL, Malaysia as DB player for 2years now. I'm currently using a B&H 400 DB owned by the hotel. Finally now I save enough money to buy my own bass and I shopped around for one. There's only one shop in town that dealing with this model. And they charged for RM7200( USD 1900) for that.
    Just wondering is it the price in overseas?
    how is B&H 400 sound compare with Engelhardt ES9? i think if ES9 is a better buy I will definitely for the ES9.
    I know someone will say I got to try out the bass 1st... blabla.... hey i'm staying in Malaysia. not States or europe country... no offense but I have limited choice and chance to try out some stuff except I order it or take a flight to somewhere else.
    I got to order a crap fishman BP100 online coz i can't find it anywhere HERE! So please if someone have experience on B&H 400 plaese tell me your opinion about the price and comparison to ES9. Thanks a lot.