1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

B string intonation getter thingy...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bassist4ever, Apr 10, 2002.

1. i found a downloadable tuner program that actually works WELL. its quick enough to get a Bstring on the fly...

so give it a try..

http://www.enablesoftware.com/etuner24e.zip
    (btw i DONT work for thes ppl so dont think im just pushin product)

2. zombywoof5050

zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    It's only a trial version and they want you to give them money after the trial period.
    Have you ever tried the AP tuner (Audio-Phonics)? It's totally free.
    The tuner you posted about has more bells and whistles but I just prefer something simple (and free).
    You can no longer download the Audio-Phonics tuner because they went out of business (probably because they gave their tuner away for free-LOL).

If anyone wants to try the AP Tuner, I'll gladly email it to them. They made two different ones: a guitar tuner and an instrument (chromatic) tuner. The guitar tuner shows the six strings of a guitar and offers several different tunings, etc. The chromatic tuner is much simpler and just tells you what note is playing and when it's up to pitch.
    They have a nice big meter and work quite nicely.

3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany