Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

B string intonation getter thingy...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bassist4ever, Apr 10, 2002.

1. i found a downloadable tuner program that actually works WELL. its quick enough to get a Bstring on the fly...

so give it a try..

http://www.enablesoftware.com/etuner24e.zip
    (btw i DONT work for thes ppl so dont think im just pushin product)

2. zombywoof5050

zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    It's only a trial version and they want you to give them money after the trial period.
    Have you ever tried the AP tuner (Audio-Phonics)? It's totally free.
    The tuner you posted about has more bells and whistles but I just prefer something simple (and free).
    You can no longer download the Audio-Phonics tuner because they went out of business (probably because they gave their tuner away for free-LOL).

If anyone wants to try the AP Tuner, I'll gladly email it to them. They made two different ones: a guitar tuner and an instrument (chromatic) tuner. The guitar tuner shows the six strings of a guitar and offers several different tunings, etc. The chromatic tuner is much simpler and just tells you what note is playing and when it's up to pitch.
    They have a nice big meter and work quite nicely.

3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany