1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

B3K & B7K on sale at Prymaxe

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by AgressivePassiv, Jul 20, 2012.

1. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv

Feb 3, 2011
    Prymaxe vintage now stocks Darkglass pedals and they always have some sort of % off promotion. Brand new B3K would be 10% off B7K 15% off. Free shipping too. Not that dramatic of a discount compared to other deals on here but I had to wait 6 weeks for my B3K to come direct from Darkglass. These are also some of the last pedals that will have been made in Finland by Doug of Darkglass.

2. jaibeau

jaibeau my fingers hurt

Nov 12, 2006
    DALLAS
    Endorsing Artist:MIKE LULL / ERNIE BALL
    They were nice enough to not get back with me so I bought the new USA made from bassefx.com...$259 total with a few upgrades-

3. AgressivePassiv

AgressivePassiv

Feb 3, 2011
    The US pedals are out and cheaper...my bad. I may pull the trigger in the Finnish b7k though.

Who never got back to you? I'm surprised either way. Darkglass and Prymaxe have always done right by me.

4. jaibeau

jaibeau my fingers hurt

Nov 12, 2006
    DALLAS
    Endorsing Artist:MIKE LULL / ERNIE BALL
    It wasn't Doug or Hugo, they always were helpful as is the guy who's making them here now, spencer I think. Great guys. Prymaxe were friendly but just never got back with my questions-it's all good,