1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD B7K & Blower Box *Price Drop Again*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Turtle71, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Turtle71

Turtle71 Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Madison, WI
    Price:
    $90-$240
    I need to find homes for 2 of my pedals, unfortunately these are 2 of my favorites, but I need to free up some cash for a new bass purchase.

The first is a B7K, with the laser etched Beast graphics, it is in near perfect condition, and has Velcro on the bottom. Not sure if I have the original box anymore, but it will be shipped with it if I do.
    Asking $240 (I can't go any lower) shipped CONUS. Sold

A few trade interests would be:

Darkglass Super Symmetry
    EHX POG2
    EHX MicroPOG (plus cash on your end).

B7K_zpsb6umgsw9.jpg

The second is my Blower Box with Nuclear Green graphics & green LED, this pedal is in good condition, with a scratch through the finish (tried to show the best I could with the pic), Velcro on the bottom, and if I have the original box, I’ll ship it in it.
    Asking $90 obo shipped CONUS. SOLD!

BB2_zpsxqkpbm5s.jpg

PM with any questions

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021